Between now and June 15th, take advantage of our HOT SUMMER SPECIAL! We are offering 3 months of UNLIMITED yoga for $355 (regularly priced at 420)! Unlimited months to be used in June, July & August!
And if that is not reason enough to keep up with your Bikram Practice, Bikram Yoga Missouri City has created a top ten list for doing yoga this summer….check it out below:
- Bikram Yoga can help acclimate you to the season’s heat. Your body cools itself more efficiently and effectively through sweat. So when you leave the yoga room, the outside feels cooler than inside!
- It works the other way around also-when the hot room feels cooler than the outdoors, practicing becomes a delight!
- Your muscles, joints and ligaments will already be nice and warm when you enter the studio, so you will likely find you’re more flexible and can go deeper into the postures during the summer. Stretching and strengthening your body with hot yoga is the best way to increase joint flexibility, core strength and spinal mobility.
- The summer heat can leave you feeling sluggish-Bikram Yoga is a great way to fill your tank with energy by increasing your oxygen intake and balancing the various systems of the body.
- Bikram Yoga encourages you to stay well hydrated and to replenish your electrolytes regularly. This can be a great benefit during the hot summer months.
- Burning 800 calories or more per class will get you buff in all the right places. You will look great and feel more comfortable and confident all summer long.
- Warmer weather often means you have a lighter appetite, which can take your Bikram Yoga practice to a new level by relieving you of that ‘full’ feeling and letting you go much deeper into the postures.
- Bikram Yoga will give you an advantage in any summer athletic endeavor you choose-swimming, hiking, sailing, biking, jogging, beach volleyball-ing…No matter what outdoor activity you choose, Bikram Yoga will increase your strength, stamina, balance and coordination.
- Activate the immune system and lower your risk for illness by detoxifying your body in a healthy air quality exercise environment. High quality air exchange helps protect the body against infection.
- Get re-energized. Rejuvenate your body and clear your mind by practicing in a heated environment, spend quality ‘me’ time focusing on your own health needs.
Some come one, come all….see you in our hot room.