- Molly started practicing Bikram Yoga in 2007 in search of mental clarity and physical wellness. Within minutes of taking her first class.
- Kyle Ferguson is a student and teacher of Yoga and Mindfulness....
- Colleen has been a lover of movement from the very beginning. The love affair began at the age of three in her.
- Jessica grew up in a big family, playing rugby and being way too hard on her body. By the time she attended.
- After graduation from the Dig Yoga Teacher Training in November 2015, Andrea developed her own style of teaching which brings a special.
- Rob started practicing Bikram Yoga in 2007 on a whim thinking he could simply use a good stretch....
- Denise has been practicing Bikram Yoga for 17 years. She fell in love with the practice in 1997 while living in.
- After years of running had taken a toll on her body, Courtney was drawn to Bikram Yoga in 2008 to help alleviate....
Bikram Yoga Doylestown is located at the Shops at Blueberry Hill. Our physical address is 1717 S Easton Road, Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
We are thrilled that you are interested in visiting Bikram Yoga Doylestown. All instructors are committed to assisting all yogi’s, regardless of experience level, achieve their best practice. Feel confident that you will be guided through your practice.
Remember if you are trying a class in our heated studio, it generally takes three or four classes to adjust to the heat and humidity. However, until you learn to breath deeply through any discomfort, the following pointers will help you through your first, second and all classes.