- Molly started practicing Bikram Yoga in 2007 in search of mental clarity and physical wellness. Within minutes of taking her first class.
- Jennifer began Bikram yoga in June of 2016 originally seeking a compliment to her many years of ballet training. She was immediately.
- Rob started practicing Bikram Yoga in 2007 on a whim thinking he could simply use a good stretch....
- After years of running had taken a toll on her body, Courtney was drawn to Bikram Yoga in 2008 to help alleviate....
- Lauren started as a student at BYD in August 2017 and quickly fell in love with the classes, students and teachers. She.
- After years of wear and tear on her body from competitive gymnastics, Jenna started practicing yoga in 2001 as a way to.
- A classically trained opera singer, Adam had an instant love affair with yoga as a way to relax and renew during a.
- Colleen has been a lover of movement from the very beginning. The love affair began at the age of three in her.
Bikram Yoga Doylestown is located at the Shops at Blueberry Hill. Our physical address is 1717 S Easton Road, Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
We are thrilled that you are interested in visiting Bikram Yoga Doylestown. All instructors are committed to assisting all yogi’s, regardless of experience level, achieve their best practice. Feel confident that you will be guided through your practice.
Remember if you are trying a class in our heated studio, it generally takes three or four classes to adjust to the heat and humidity. However, until you learn to breath deeply through any discomfort, the following pointers will help you through your first, second and all classes.